Bitcoin Casino Sites UK 2019
The day I am writing this, Bitcoin has just hit its highest value ever. Some people are predicting that the value will continue to rise. Other people are predicting that the bubble is about to burst.
By now, you will probably know what has gone on with Bitcoin. The value of the cryptocurrency does show one thing, though. This is that it is incredibly popular and it stands to reason that bitcoin casino sites are starting to pop up with a great deal of regularity now.
We are positive that you already know since you are on this page, but here is a quick overview for those who may be at a bit of a loss about what bitcoin means. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. There is no central bitcoin bank.
The bitcoins are produced by computers that solve mathematical equations. The value of bitcoin is determined by the people that own it or want to buy it.
There are no interest rates being applied to it etc. which is amazing. There are some disadvantages to bitcoin, but they are out of the scope of a guide on bitcoin casino sites.
We do want to highlight one massive advantage of using bitcoin online, though. Well, two advantages:
- The value of bitcoin changes rapidly, and this is a great way to score the best value for your bitcoin if the price looks like it is set to plummet. Even if you lose, you may end up withdrawing more cash than you would have had should you have sold the bitcoin on.
- It actually uses your bitcoin. Sure, plenty of places accept bitcoin, but it can be a bit annoying to have money ‘stuck’ in bitcoin with no way of touching it.
Why are online casinos starting to allow Bitcoin?
Because they want to make money! Online casinos worked out that the more payment methods they have available, the more money they can make. They are a business, after all.
How can you use bitcoin at Bitcoin Casino Sites?
In most cases, the online site is not going to accept the bitcoin directly. There may be a couple of exceptions to this rule but, for the most part, the transaction will be made by a payment processing company (many popular casino payment companies currently allow bitcoin).
When you ‘deposit’ cash into your account, you will really be given the current financial value for your bitcoin. You are not, in most cases, going to be gambling with bitcoin, you are going to be gambling in your local currency.
When it comes to withdrawing money from the online casino, you will be withdrawing it in your local currency and not in bitcoin. Basically, the bitcoin is just a way to get some money into your account.
How can you choose an Bitcoin Casino?
Much in the same way that you would choose any online casino. Of course, you will want to ensure that they accept bitcoin (check through the list of payment options that they accept and it should tell you). However, you will also need to consider the following:
The number of games that the online casino has in place. Obviously, the more games they have, the better. Even if you are not planning to play more than a couple of games at the moment, it is always nice to have them there ‘just in case’ you want to play them in the future.
- The online casino should have a mobile version of their site in place. This means that you should be able to bet through their site as opposed to downloading an additional app, which can be quite annoying.
- The customer support team needs to be amazing. It needs to be simple to get in touch with customer support and they should answer your questions within a couple of hours.
- The site is registered with the UK Gambling Commission, just so you know that it is a safe place to gamble.
Interested in playing at some of the best bitcoin casino sites? We bet you are! This is why the team here at NewSlotSite.co.uk have gone to great lengths to check out dozens and dozens of sites. We have whittled them down to a few of the best. These are sites where we would gladly spend our hard-earned bitcoin. Check them out below.
Match Deposit Bonus up to €998
11 Free Spins on Registration + 100 Extra Spins on Desposits
100% up to €100 bonus (Code: MAGIC)
50 Free Spins
18+. T&C Apply
US Players Not Accepted
Acca Insurances + Promotions
100% up to €400
50 Bonus Spins